TSPs that properly invest in account-based marketing programs report a double-digit percentage lift in pipeline contribution, deal size, deal velocity and win rates. Technology product marketers need to work closely with sales to enact ABM programs to maximize success.
- ABM Can Provide Meaningful Lift Across Key Metrics
- Apply Discipline and Focus Across All Areas of ABM Execution to Maximize Lift
- ABM Can Drive Double-Digit Lift in Pipeline Contribution, but Only With the Proper Investment
- Recommendation: Dedicate Time and Resources to ABM to Maximize Pipeline Lift
- Sales Engagement Is a Critical Component of ABM Success
- Recommendation: Reduce the Friction With Sales by Starting With a Pilot Program to Prove Value
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.