Published: 25 February 2019
Personal technologies are blurring the lines of how users expect to interact with technology and service providers as customers, buyers and employees. Technology general managers should assess the growing impact of these personal technologies on their portfolios now through 2022.
Included in Full Research
- Trend No. 1: Adoption of Wearables Is Growing
- Trend No. 2: Immersive Technologies Use Cases Will Expand
- Trend No. 3: Improvements in Artificial Intelligence and NLP Technologies Will Drive Adoption of VPAs and Use of Chatbots
- Trend No. 4: 3D Is Rapidly Evolving as Both Input and Output Mechanisms, Driving Expectations Around the User Experience
- Trend No. 5: Growing Adoption of the Connected Home Will Drive New Expectations in the Workplace and on the Go