Published: 25 February 2019
Resolve the gap between the virtual care of an HDO and consumer-directed care. Provider CIOs can create powerful synergies between clinically directed and consumer-directed healthcare activities by bridging HDO and consumer technologies using a connected care bridge.
Included in Full Research
- New and Transformative Business Model Opportunities
- Connected Care Bridge Components
- Invest in Foundational and Sensing Technologies That Collect the Data Required to Create a Shared Understanding of Consumer-Directed Activities
- Invest in Execution Technologies That Enable the HDO to Act on Data and Insight Gained From Consumers
- Invest in Orchestration Technologies That Synthesize Consumer- and Provider-Directed Activities to Achieve Health and Value Objectives