Published: 22 March 2019
When an S&OP transformation is finalized, there is a risk that, with reduced attention, the S&OP process regresses and diverges. This research provides supply chain leaders with insights on the steps to take during project closure to sustain and improve process quality and business value.
Included in Full Research
- Continuously Measure and Communicate the S&OP Business Value
- Are Business Expectations or Priorities Changing That Lead to Required Adjustments of S&OP?
- Is There Ongoing Commitment for S&OP?
- Do We Adhere to the Standard Way of Working to Continuously Deliver Business Benefits (S&OP Excellence)?
- Are Benefits of S&OP Transformation Delivered in a Consistent Way?
- Build a Champion Community
- Provide Leadership With Insights on Status of Business Benefits, Level of Engagement, S&OP Excellence and Required Improvement Actions