Microsoft Graph exposes the combined capabilities of Office 365, Windows 10, and the Enterprise Mobility and Security suite through a single API endpoint. I&O leaders managing these products must use the Microsoft Graph API to automate and secure operational and business workflows.
- Orchestrate Operational and Business Workflows by Using the Microsoft Graph API
- Automate Governance of Office 365 Groups to Avoid Groups Sprawl
- Orchestrate a Workflow That Connects Dependent but Disjointed Tasks
- Build a DevOps Toolchain for Mobile Workflows
- Implement a Tiered Office 365 Support Plan by Analyzing Application Usage by Device Type and Mission Criticality to Business
- Leverage Graph Integration Capabilities in UEM Tools to Enforce Conditional Access and App Protection Policies for Office 365 Apps
- Microsoft Intune Integration With the Microsoft Graph API: Is It a Prerequisite to Deploy and Secure Office 365?
- Use UEM Capabilities to Enforce Intune App Protection Policies for Office 365 Apps
- Use UEM Capabilities to Enforce Azure AD Conditional Access Policies
- Prevent Inadvertent Data Loss From Microsoft Graph Applications by Controlling Access to User Permissions
- Adhere to the Principle of Least Privilege in Granting Permissions to Microsoft Graph Apps
- Lack of Native Audit Capabilities Within Microsoft Graph
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.