Published: 02 April 2019
Some CSPs are transforming their service and network operations, going beyond using classic OSS products, and influencing other CSPs’ strategy. To stay relevant in this lead segment of CSPs, technology product managers at OSS vendors must craft a fresh and differentiated product/service strategy.
Included in Full Research
- What Does the Future CSP Operating Model Look Like?
- Multisided Business Models Through Structural Separation in Operations
- Infrastructure and Applications as Platforms for Business Units and Partners
- Operational Automation Through Convergence of Functionalities
- Recommendations for OSS Technology Product Managers
- Design Your Future OSS Product Envisioning “Greenfield” Requirements
- Think More Than Microservices and APIs
- Include Appropriate Solution Development Services in Your Products