These data and analytics technology trends will have significant disruptive potential over the next three to five years. Data and analytics leaders must examine their business impacts and adjust their operating, business and strategy models accordingly.
- What Is Driving the Top 10 Data and Analytics Technology Trends?
- Trend 1: Augmented Analytics
- Trend 2: Augmented Data Management
- Trend 3: NLP and Conversational Analytics
- Trend 4: Graph Analytics
- Trend 5: Commercial AI/ML Will Dominate the Market Over Open Source
- Trend 6: Data Fabric
- Trend 7: Explainable AI
- Trend 8: Blockchain in Data and Analytics
- Trend 9: Continuous Intelligence
- Trend 10: Persistent Memory Servers
Gartner Recommended Reading