E-billing software helps in-house corporate legal teams streamline and automate legal expense management, and provides insights on the effectiveness of legal spend. Legal and compliance leaders should use this Market Guide to understand the dynamics of the changing market and inform their technology choices.
- Broad Functionality Coverage With Spots of Weakness
- Strong Presence in North America and Some in Europe, but Presence Is Limited Elsewhere
- Several Deployment Options Are Available, With Hosting by the Vendor Being the Most Popular
- Pricing Is Usually Based on Consumption or Value
- Some Vendors Are More Experienced in Larger Deployments, Others in Smaller
- Most Products Are Also Available as Part of Broader Suites
- Social Media Mentions: Trending Themes Around E-Billing Conversations
- Market Introduction
- Vendor Profiles
- Acuity Management Solutions
- Legal Suite
- LexisNexis, a division of RELX
- Thomson Reuters
- Wolters Kluwer ELM Solutions
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.