Data center infrastructure product managers are experiencing disruptive trends associated with edge computing, AIOps, SDI evolution, hybrid cloud and cloud-inspired pricing models. These trends align with specific product manager tasks and, approached correctly, can provide a competitive advantage.
- Five DCI Technology Trends Create Technology Product Manager Imperatives
- 1. Edge Computing Disrupts Infrastructure Design
- 2. AIOps Presents a Differentiation Opportunity
- 3. SDI Continues to Evolve
- 4. The IT Landscape Continues Its Relentless Shift to Hybrid Cloud/Hybrid IT
- 5. The Cloud Transformation Has Altered Customer Expectations for Pricing Models
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.