Security and risk management leaders considering UEBA are finding that the market keeps shifting away from pure-play vendors, toward a wider set of traditional security products that embed core UEBA technologies and features to benefit from advanced analytics capabilities.
- Market Description
- Pure-Play UEBA Platforms Versus Embedded UEBA
- Changes Since the Last Market Guide for UEBA Update
- UEBA and SIEM Continue to Converge Into a Modern SIEM
- SIEM and UEBA Convergence
- Main Use Cases Are Solidifying, as New Ones Emerge
- Malicious Insider
- Compromised Insider and Advanced Threats
- Data Exfiltration
- Identity and Privileged Access Management
- Incident Prioritization
- Emerging Use Cases
- Who Buys UEBA?
- How Is UEBA Implemented and Delivered?
- Time to Value Is Often Underestimated
- Market Introduction
- Stand-Alone UEBA Solutions
- Embedded UEBA and UEBA as a Feature Are Becoming More Widespread
Gartner Recommended Reading