Organizations struggle to deal with unmanageable diversity in ML projects in support of AI. To overcome this challenge, technical professionals should examine the ML architect role. This research defines the role, chronicles the skill sets needed for success and shows how to get started.
- What Is an ML Architect and What Is It Responsible For?
- Why Do We Need an ML Architect?
- How Can the ML Architect Relate to Other Architecture Roles?
- What Can an ML Architect Do?
- Where Can an ML Architect Fit Within the Organization?
- Where Can ML Architects Come From in the Organization?
- What Technical and Nontechnical Skills Does an ML Architect Need?
- How Can IT Professionals Obtain the Necessary Skills for ML Architecture?
Gartner Recommended Reading