Digital product management is a blend of art and science, an emerging discipline that expands the scope of the product manager’s role. Organizations that embrace and invest in this discipline are better-equipped to capitalize on market shifts and changes in business dynamics, including disruptions.
- Opportunities and Challenges
- What You Need to Know
Insight From the Analyst
- Digital Product Management — An Inescapable New Discipline and Practice
- Develop and Mature the Discipline of Digital Product Management
- Identify, Attract, Train and Retain the Right Talent Mix
- Forge a Robust and Synergistic Approach to Go-to-Market Strategy and Execution
- Establish Competitive Advantage Through Innovations in How Product Management Shapes Offerings
Gartner Analysts Supporting This Trend
- Peer Insights
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.