Measuring demand generation effectiveness requires that customer profile and engagement data be tracked properly and be connected across marketing and sales. Product marketers must collaborate with IT, marketing operations and analytics teams to put processes in place for cleaner, connected data.
- Understand Buyer Journey and Account Engagement Triggers
- Track Buyer Engagement With Tag Management Systems
- Capture Expected Value Through User Stories
- Include Marketing User Stories in the Planning Process
- Examples of Demand Generation and ABM User Stories
- Maintain Consistent Data Enrichment Best Practices
- Bring on ABM Platforms for Account Selection and Buyer Relationships
- Enrich Customer Data With Data Intelligence Solutions for Sales Teams
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2021 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.