Formal training is just the first step to building a cloud career. Technical professionals must pursue objective-driven assignments to measure their newly acquired skills. This research provides technical assignments for reinforcing public cloud skills.
- Challenge No. 1: Globally Load-Balance a “Hello World” Web Application
- Challenge No. 2: Create an Autoscaling Group
- Challenge No. 3: Configure a VPC/VNet With Public and Private Subnets (NAT)
- Challenge No. 4: Configure and Deploy Essential Security Services
- Challenge No. 5: Automate and Enforce Security Best Practices
- Challenge No. 6: Create a Hybrid Architecture for Managing Azure IaaS Users
- Challenge No. 7: Schedule a Task Using Function Platform as a Service
- Challenge No. 8: Automate IT Operations With fPaaS
- Challenge No. 9: Create a Container Cluster Using Managed Kubernetes
- Challenge No. 10: Use an API Gateway as a Front End to a Kubernetes Environment
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2021 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.