Enterprises considered early adopters have multiple AI projects in production and plan to double the number in the coming few years. Data and analytics leaders should understand the approaches used by leading organizations to develop and operationalize AI solutions to address business problems.
- Organizations Pursuing AI Today Report Multiple Projects and Anticipate Significant Growth
- Solutions for Decision Making Are the Most Common Types of AI and ML Projects
- Organizations Are Motivated to Use AI and ML to Improve Customer Experience and Automate Tasks
- Staffing Skills, Business Justification and Data Readiness Are Top Challenges
- Improvements in Organizational Efficiency and Decision Making Are Popular Ways to Measure Success of AI Projects
- Organizations Building Custom AI or ML Solutions Use a Combination of Open-Source Technologies and Commercial Platforms
Gartner Recommended Reading