Social media plays a critical role in the buying journey of today’s business buyers. However, many marketing leaders still default to outmoded social media practices that no longer work. Explore these five social marketing use cases to reach and engage your buyers and drive business results.
- Fuel B2B Social Marketing Efforts With Helpful, Relevant Content
- Social’s Role in the “Buy” Phase of the Customer Journey
- Reach Your Target Buyers Through Paid Social Advertising
- On Which Social Network Should B2B Marketers Advertise?
- Adopt Account-Based Marketing Techniques
- Garner Credibility Through Employee Advocacy
- Recruit Influencers to Champion Your Brand
- Select the Right Influencers and Measure Success
- Create a Unified Social Selling Strategy
- Educate and Train Sales Staff on Your Prospects and the Social Networks They Frequent
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.