Non-China-based TSPs need to understand local market differences to successfully launch their products in China. Tech CEOs should use this research to adapt their global product launch plans to local differences in technology adoption phases, market structure and competition.
- Compare the Adoption Phases for Targeted Technologies in China to Customize Global Launch Plans
- Investigate China’s Market Structure Differences and Develop a Product Segmentation Strategy for Pricing, Sales and Support Models
- Foreign Enterprises Versus Chinese Enterprises
- Chinese Government’s “Secure and Controllable” Initiatives and Their Influence on Chinese Enterprises’ Technology Adoption
- Vast Difference of In-House Technical Maturity and Support Requirements Among Chinese Enterprises
- Develop a Local Competitive Strategy and Solution Partnerships
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2021 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.