To help with progress toward digital planning, supply chain technology leaders responsible for supply chain planning can use Gartner’s digital SCP maturity model to calibrate their current state and set the vision for future improvement.
- Stage 1 Maturity: Understand the Limitations of Analog Planning
- Stage 2 Maturity: Get Started With Early Digital Planning Efforts
- Stage 3 Maturity: Accelerate Your Digital Planning Initiatives
- Stage 4 Maturity: Consolidate and Start to Innovate in Digital Planning
- Stage 5 Maturity: Strategize for Your Future Digital Planning Landscape
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.