CMTs provide capabilities to automate endpoint management tasks. However, some organizations are moving to a tool, like UEM, with broader capabilities. Infrastructure and operations leaders can leverage lessons learned from their peers shared on Gartner Peer Insights to implement CMTs successfully.
Peer Lessons Learned
- Lesson 1: Learn About CMTs Thoroughly and Perform a Requirements Elicitation Exercise Before Purchasing
- Lesson 2: Compare the Options Available in the Market and Engage in Proof of Concept With Different Vendors
- Lesson 3: Hire Professional Services to Set Up CMT, and Develop an In-house Support System
- Lesson 4: Plan Out Your Implementation Early On for Scalability
- Lesson 5: Participate in the Training Sessions and Explore Online Tutorials
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.