Digitalization of freight forwarders is being enabled by newer transportation management systems providing the core functions to their IT landscape. Supply chain technology leaders focused on freight forwarding can use this research to identify their key TMS capabilities.
- Evaluate TMS Connectivity Capabilities That Could Bring Further Benefits to the Organization
- Improve Processes, Data Quality and Compliance by Leveraging Workflow Design and Compliance Capabilities
- Evaluate the Consolidating Capabilities Offered by a TMS for Freight Forwarders
- Align the Invoicing Capabilities Offered by the TMS to Consider the Country’s Billing Regulations, Legal Requirements and Global Trends
- North America
- Central and South America
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2021 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.