As recruitment tools have become easier to use, the number of job applicants has risen, which makes it more important to have an efficient process for screening and selecting talent. Application leaders should assess vendors’ new capabilities and the end-user experience.
- Talent Acquisition Leaders Are Prioritizing Selection and Assessment Technology
- Evaluate New Solutions for Talent Consideration and Assessment
- Best Practices for Putting All the Pieces Together
- Address Assessment and Selection Using Candidate-Centered Design
- Align Processes and Experiences by Pairing Solutions With Audiences, Talent Priorities and Process Stages
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.