The insurance industry trails other verticals in digital maturity, but investment in digital transformation is growing. CSP product managers responsible for CDN and digital acceleration products should use this research as a guide for productizing CDN to insurance organizations.
Background and Context
- CDN Is No Longer Just About Caching the Content
- Public Cloud Service Effect
- The Relevance of a Vertical Focus
- Establish a Center of Excellence
- Address the Complexity of the Legacy Origins
- Understand Effects of Compliance and Regulations
- Leverage Increasing Cloud Adoption
- Adoption of Agile at the Edge
- Support for Open System Architecture
- Support Preferred Migration Priorities
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.