Published: 06 August 2019
Multichannel marketing hubs help brands create, orchestrate, execute and measure their customers’ experiences across devices and channels. Marketing leaders can learn from the implementation experience of their peers shared on Gartner Peer Insights.
Included in Full Research
- Lesson 1: Define Business Needs and Build Your Data for Long-Term Gains
- Lesson 2: Review All the Vendors in the Market and Map Against the Current Technology in Use
- Lesson 3: Identify an Experienced Implementation Partner
- Lesson 4: Hire the Right Internal Resources to Manage the Platform and Understand the Tool’s Potential
- Lesson 5: Allocate Time to Train End Users to Learn High-End Functionality