Digital workplace leaders must confirm that their UCC strategies address the growing importance of worker engagement. Innovations in digital workplace applications continue to emerge, and the cloud has become the standard delivery model, which are changing how UCC is procured, deployed and consumed.
- What You Need to Know
- The Hype Cycle
- The Priority Matrix
- Off the Hype Cycle
- On the Rise
- Intercarrier Service Automation
- At the Peak
- API Marketplaces
- Decentralized Identity
- IoT Business Solutions
- Spatial Audio for Meetings Solutions
- Conversational User Interfaces
- Digital Security
- Workstream Collaboration
- Sliding Into the Trough
- Digital Business Transformation
- API Management PaaS
- Virtual Assistants
- Web Real-Time Communications
- Unified Communications Monitoring Tools
- VoLTE for UCC
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- Speech Analytics for Customer Service
- Climbing the Slope
- Communications Platform as a Service (cPaaS)
- Innovation Management Technology for Product Development
- Software-Defined Networking
- Transcoderless and Software-Based Videoconferencing Infrastructure
- Cloud UC (UCaaS)
- Entering the Plateau
- Cloud Office
- Content Collaboration Platforms
- Enterprise Video Content Management
- Freemium UCC
- Hype Cycle Phases, Benefit Ratings and Maturity Levels
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.