The focus on digital innovation continued through 2019, with organizations seeking to identify business ecosystem opportunities that enable the creation of new business and operating models. Five priorities now shape the evolution of digital innovation through 2019 and beyond.
- Opportunities and Challenges
- What You Need to Know
Insight From the Analyst
- Five Priorities Are Shaping the Evolution of Digital Business
- Looking to 2020, Five Priorities Emerge
- Five Priorities Are Shaping the Further Evolution of Digital
- 1 — Evolving the Business Ecosystem
- 2 — Building Innovative Business Models
- 3 — Designing Innovative Services and Experiences
- 4 — Building Out the Technology Platform
- 5 — Unleashing the Power of Information
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.