Private- and public-sector CEOs are exploring digital technologies to unlock value and drive revenue growth. CIOs can partner with their CEOs to achieve these strategic objectives by adopting the value-optimizing I&T operating model. In the process, they will integrate IT into the business.
- I&T Operating Model Patterns
- The Relevance of the Value-Optimizing I&T Operating Model for Private and Public Sectors
- What Is Unique to the Value-Optimized I&T Operating Model?
- Prerequisites to the Value-Optimizing I&T Operating Model
- The Impact of the Enterprise Operating Model
- Adoption Path to the Value-Optimizing I&T Operating Model
- Governance, Delivery Operations and Architecture Expand to Become Enterprise Capabilities
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.