Published: 19 August 2019
Skills in PPM methodologies, process and technology are important. A great PMO leader must hone specific soft skills to facilitate success in the management and execution of change initiatives through the work of others. Here, we identify five key attributes that PPM leaders need to run PMOs.
Included in Full Research
- Develop Your Empathy and Assess Others’ POVs
- Communicate in Ways That Create Change, Manage Expectations and Enable Alignment Across Teams
- Model Personal Behavior to Lead Change Effectively
- Establish Yourself as Servant Leader, Defining Who and What You Are Serving
- Become an Expert at Persuasion and Influence