Knowing and planning for which connected home experiences will be successful in the coming years is difficult. Product managers at connected home providers should use customer analytics and internal intelligence to plan which connected home experiences to prioritize in the next two years.
- Step 1: Use VoC Tools and Internal Intelligence to Understand Customers’ Current Product Experiences
- Use VoC Tools to Understand Product Experience Issues
- Use Internal Intelligence to Understand Customer Product Experiences
- Summarize and Highlight Main Findings
- Step 2: Organize and Prioritize Which Connected Home Experiences to Focus on Over the Coming Two Years
- Analyze and Investigate Major Connected Home Trends
- Plan Future Connected Home Experiences
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.