Published: 20 August 2019
Data and analytics service product managers are increasingly leveraging partners to go to market and fill the competency and offering gaps. Product managers of D&A service firms should address the key questions to ensure a higher success rate and justify the investment in a partnership.
Included in Full Research
- Confirm Reasons to Partner, and Define Partner Responsibilities, Objectives and Expected Outcomes
- Reason — What do you want to achieve from a partnership?
- Purpose — What do you want the partner to do: sell, service, build/develop or all?
- Route — How does the customer want to buy your solutions/services: from whom and in what form (part of a solution or independently)?
- Define the Type and Partner Profile
- Type — What type of partner would suit the above, or are partnerships the right route to market?
- Create a Compelling Value Proposition, and Implement Partner Enablement Programs With the Right Metrics
- Proposition — What is the proposition to the partner?
- Resources — What resources, budget and program do you need to support the program?
- Metrics — What are the success metrics?