Published: 04 September 2019
Voice-of-the-customer programs provide valuable data and insight for many purposes within your organization. To maintain and increase VoC investments, customer experience leaders must measure and promote the many ways VoC data is used to inform and drive business outcomes.
Included in Full Research
- Improve Measurability and Execution of VoC Programs Using Six Core Strategies
- Quantify VoC Program Benefits in a Variety of Ways
- Value Metrics: Is Your VoC Program Driving Demonstrable Improvements?
- Performance Metrics: Is Your VoC Program Supporting Those Inside the Organization?
- Safety Metrics: Is Your VoC Program Preventing Unnecessary Damage or Losses?
- Frequently Communicate the Value of Your VoC Programs to Leaders