Published: 19 September 2019
Technology and service provider product managers try to expand their small and midsize business market opportunity by scaling down large enterprise offerings. Use this research to build SMB product strategy across retail, financial services/insurance, healthcare, manufacturing and government.
Included in Full Research
- Focus on Typical Company Structure and Culture to Identify the Final Decision Maker
- Formalized Budget Versus Ad Hoc Spending Depends on Business Environment in Each Industry
- Regardless of Budgeting, the Five Verticals Are Buying Technologies
- Retail, Manufacturing and Finance/Insurance Spend IT Budget Elastically
- Design Your SMB Product Planning Based on Their Business Dynamics — Not Yours