Published: 27 September 2019
The introduction of dHCI offerings is an attempt by vendors to capitalize on interest in the adjacent HCI market with a different architecture. I&O leaders must understand the differences between HCI and dHCI, and use the right solutions to optimize their infrastructure deployment strategy.
Included in Full Research
- HCI Solutions Are on the Rise
- What’s Going On With dHCI?
- How to Distinguish HCI From IIS
- dHCI: Differences, Benefits and Challenges
- Create a Deployment Strategy by Aligning Workload Requirements With Optimal Infrastructure Architecture
- Leverage HCI for High-Volume, General-Purpose Workloads
- Invest in Modernized IIS (dHCI) Solutions to Support Demanding or Unbalanced Workloads