Published: 07 October 2019
The digital future is forcing CIOs to think and act as business leaders, focusing on growing business and generating revenue. Peer Connect members share views on why CIOs should take on other C-suite roles, what’s holding them back and how they can succeed.
Included in Full Research
- From “Cost Centers” to “Revenue Generators”: The Changing Perception of IT in Business
- How Digital Is Helping IT Generate Revenue
- What Holds IT Back From Participating in Revenue Generation?
- CIOs Need to Act Like Business Leaders
- Business Leaders Need to Be Open to Technology and Its Disruption
- How Can CIOs Start Generating Revenue for Their Organization?
- Understand Business Needs, Goals and Objectives
- Communicate Your Value in Business Language
- Be Persistent and Patient
- Key Take-Aways
- About Peer Connect Content