Published: 07 October 2019
Data management architectures and technologies continue to evolve rapidly. They promise higher efficiencies but demand deeper understanding of risks and implications. Data and analytics technical professionals must prepare to adopt the innovations to meet current business needs and future demand.
Included in Full Research
- Frictionless Data Movement Will Demand a Modular, Flexible, End-to-End Architecture That Spans Edge, Cloud and On-Premises
- Data Stores Will Accommodate More Complex Use Cases
- Revolutionary Changes in Data Management Will Drive IT to Adopt New Operating Models and Roles
- New Regulations and Compliance Will Demand Comprehensive Distributed and Coordinated Data Governance
- AI/ML Advancement Will Improve Data Management Workload Delivery, but With an Added Burden