Published: 10 October 2019
The run-grow-transform model ensures an organization operates sustainably, expands and eventually taps into newer opportunities to evolve. CIOs are looking for ways to incorporate innovation into the ‘transform’ process. Peer Connect members discuss where ‘innovate’ fits into this RGT model.
Included in Full Research
- What Is the Role of the RGT Framework?
- RGT and RGI — How Are They Similar?
- How “Innovate” and “Transform” Differ
- End Goal Remains Driving Operational Efficiency
- The Role of Enterprise Architects in Adopting RGTI
- Take the Leap From “Run” to “Innovate”
- Key Take-Aways
- About Peer Connect Content