Published: 25 October 2019
The market for digital business consulting services is forecast to grow from $59 billion in 2018 to $90 billion in 2023, a five-year CAGR of 8.7%. The primary market driver continues to be business leaders turning to digital business as the solution to their growth challenges.
Included in Full Research
- Forecast Assumptions
- Market Impacts
- Notable Changes
- Influencing Factor: Demand for Growth From Digital Business
- Forecast Assumption: By 2023, innovation will be one of CEOs’ top three investment priorities, up from fifth place in 2018, as organizations increasingly place digital innovation at the heart of their growth strategies.
- Influencing Factor: Demand for Operational Improvement From Digital Technologies
- Forecast Assumption: Clients’ natural risk aversion will combine with a prioritization of short-term, incremental gains in existing businesses to ensure that digital business model transformation remains a relatively small niche, constituting 9% of the overall market in 2023.
- Influencing Factor: Demand for External Assistance Devising and Delivering on Digital Strategies
- Forecast Assumption: Through 2023, external consultants will continue to be required to assist client organizations to formulate and carry out successful digital strategies.