Published: 31 October 2019
Most tech organizations conflate the concepts of “persona” and “buying team role,” resulting in too many personas and inaccurate buying team information. Product marketers can apply the appropriate definitions and methods to get this right and more effectively drive consensus across buying teams.
Included in Full Research
- Establish the Distinction Between Buying Personas and Buying Team Roles Internally
- Research How and Why Offerings Are Sought and Then Determine Appropriate Personas
- Interview Customers and Noncustomers via Third Parties
- How Many Interviews Does It Take to Discern a Persona?
- Educate Your Teams to Use the Right Marketing Messages and Assets at the Right Time in the Sales Cycle