Published: 06 November 2019
Successful adoption of analytics by the supply chain organization is predicated on a well-designed training program. Supply chain leaders responsible for analytics strategy should develop effective training strategies, including mixed training modalities and account for users’ adoption readiness.
Included in Full Research
- Go Beyond Traditional Technology Training to Training on the Use of Analytics
- Utilize the Most Effective Training Methods for Various Training Phases
- Collaborate With HR and Business Leaders to Create Effective Training Programs
- Measure Training Efficacy to Assure Business Value
- Tailor Analytics Training Programs Based on Stakeholders’ Change Readiness