Published: 06 November 2019
The $1.6 billion digital business infrastructure operations market is forecast to grow at a five-year CAGR of 54% in U.S. dollars through 2023. This is driven by opportunities arising from continuously evolving digital business initiatives and an increasing number of digital touchpoints.
Included in Full Research
- Forecast Assumptions
- Market Impacts
- Notable Changes
- Digital Business Infrastructure Operations
- Forecast Assumption: By 2023, 35% of global infrastructure managed service providers will gain at least 50% of their revenue through managing the digital touchpoint environments of their clients.
- Influencing Factor: Increasing Number of Digital Touchpoints
- Forecast Assumption: By year-end 2021, more than 50% of large enterprises will deploy at least one edge computing use case to support IoT or immersive experiences, compared to less than 5% in 2019.
- Influencing Factor: Ubiquitous Connectivity Matters
- Forecast Assumption: By 2024, at least 50% of digital business solutions in production will be IoT-enabled, up from 10% in 2019.
- Influencing Factor: Rising Cybersecurity Threats
- Forecast Assumption: By 2022, 75% of all processing and data collection will be conducted outside the traditional data center, up from 40% today.