Published: 13 November 2019
In a connected world, a promotional tweet and corresponding social media reaction can drive unanticipated variability in consumer demand. This research helps supply chain technology leaders develop agile capabilities to better predict short-term demand and increase reaction speed for replenishment.
Included in Full Research
- Clever Tweets Going Viral Test Supply Chains
- Include Digital Marketing Insights in the Sales and Operations Execution Process
- Capture Additional Demand Inputs to Better Predict Short-Term Demand and Increase Reaction Speed in Replenishment
- Design Contingency Into the Supply Chain Plan
- Prepare for Substantial and Unexpected Swings in Demand Caused by Social Media and Viral Moments