Published: 14 November 2019
The digital business process service market will grow to $88 billion by 2023, at a 10.8% CAGR. These services require investment in assets, intellectual property and/or in a robust ecosystem, delivered alongside business process and industry expertise.
Included in Full Research
- Forecast Assumptions
- Market Impacts
- Notable Changes
- Influencing Factor: Client Demand for Help With Rising Complexity and the Talent Needs It Creates
- Forecast Assumption: By 2023, enterprise CEOs and business unit leaders will pursue automated, ubiquitous, and intelligent services to enable business functions and industry processes.
- Influencing Factor: Clients Desire to Digitalize and Automate Business Processes
- Forecast Assumption: By 2023, 41% of the end-user spending for BPO services will be delivered via digital, automated business processes, powered by a product solution, and often contracted to be consumed on an ongoing basis via an as-a-service delivery model.
- Influencing Factor: Supply of Ready-to-Deploy Digital Business Process Solutions
- Forecast Assumption: Through 2023, increased client demand for digitally enabled assets and products will drive a 10.8% CAGR in digital business process services.