Published: 20 December 2019
Advancing beyond Stage 3 customer collaboration maturity creates joint value at scale and enables new digital business models. Supply chain leaders can use this research to guide the evolution to Stage 4 and the revolution to create new dimensions of ecosystem partnerships at Stage 5 maturity.
Included in Full Research
- Unlock Stage 4 Joint Value Creation Opportunities at Scale By Using Gartner’s Five-Step Process
- Get Sales and Supply Chain Strategies Aligned and Build a Joint Business Case
- Understand Customer Needs Through Voice-of-the-Customer Capabilities, Customer Intimacy and Customer Journey Maps
- Circular Economy and Digital Business Models Are Being Enabled Through Stage 5 Ecosystem Partnerships
- Master Working With Many Partners by Developing New Competencies for Ecosystem Partnering