HDO financial and business leaders require next-generation financial planning and modeling tools to deliver profit under evolving payment models. CIOs must build a successful value-based performance management analytics roadmap and strategy to deliver cost-effective and patient-centric outcomes.
- HDOs Are Challenged to Meet Their Value-Based Performance Goals
- VBPMA Demand Is Global
- CIOs Must Navigate the Complexities of Value-Based Enterprise Performance
- VBPMA Solutions Accelerate Predictive, Integrated Insight and Action
- Step 1. Inventory and Assess Your Existing VBPMA Capabilities
- Step 2. Validate Leaders’ VBPMA Requirements and Strategic Objectives
- Step 3. Develop VBPMA Strategic Planning and Execution Roadmaps
- CIOs: Lead the Change by Executing VBPMA Strategy
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.