Published: 07 January 2020
This research study sheds light on cost, support and change management challenges associated with cloud delivery of procurement applications. Application leaders responsible for sourcing and procurement can use these findings to identify common issues and inform their cloud management strategies.
Included in Full Research
- Cloud Adoption of Procurement Applications Is Mixed
- Cloud Procurement Application Management Satisfaction Is Mixed
- Cloud Application Management Is a Shared Effort Between Procurement and IT
- Cloud Procurement Applications Require the Same or More FTEs and Spend as On-Premises Applications
- Many Organizations Rely Heavily on External Managed Services