Published: 09 January 2020
Biometric authentication is receiving increased attention, but significant privacy and technical capability risks persist. Security and risk management leaders tasked with identity and access management need to focus on technology evaluation, data protection and compliance, and process design.
Included in Full Research
- Weigh Trust, TCO and UX/CX for Each Use Case Before Choosing a Biometric Method
- Authentication Method Maturity
- Presentation Attack Detection
- Establish a Close Relationship With Privacy and Business Leaders
- Who’s Responsible for What?
- Transparency and Consent Management
- Justification and Impact Assessment
- Avoid Choosing an Easy Backup Method