Published: 16 January 2020
Primary storage arrays provide a broad range of data services that conserve capacity, reduce data loss, and enhance recovery via local and remote applications. I&O leaders can learn from the implementation experience of their peers shared on Gartner Peer Insights.
Included in Full Research
- Lesson 1: Invest Time in Capacity Planning and Assess Your Organization’s Future Storage Requirements
- Lesson 2: Evaluate Multiple Vendors and Ensure the Best Fit for Your Budget and Environment
- Lesson 3: Test the Array in Your Environment Prior to Purchase
- Lesson 4: Build a Futuristic Implementation Strategy and Hire an Expert Implementation Partner
- Lesson 5: Organize Team Training Sessions