With many products offering data science and AI capabilities, it’s challenging to identify the right tools to support analytic initiatives. This document helps data and analytics technical professionals decide which features to consider to expand their analytic capabilities.
- Demystifying Data Science Lab and AI Hub Capabilities
- Criteria for Comparison
- Analytics Domains and Capabilities
- The Impact of Data Science and AI on Business Analytics
- There’s an Overwhelming Diversity of Product and Delivery Options
- Data Science Laboratory
- The Future of the Data Science Lab
- Deep Neural Networks
- Machine Learning
- Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics
- Text Analytics
- AI Hub
- The Future of the AI Hub
- Conversational User Interfaces
- Image and Video Analytics
- Knowledge Graphs
- NLP and NLQ
- Leverage a Robust DSML Platform to Support Data Science Lab Capabilities
- Deliver Most Value With Search-Based Analytics Using NLP Techniques and Knowledge Graphs
- Augment DS Lab and AI Hub Capabilities Within Business Analytics Using APIs
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2021 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.