Organizations are embracing cloud data warehouses for better agility, flexibility, cost efficiencies, reliability and collaboration. Data and analytics technical professionals can use this research to gain insights into the features and options for deploying cloud data warehouse solutions.
- What Is a Cloud Data Warehouse?
- An Approach to Cloud Data Warehouse
- Comparing Traditional and Cloud Data Warehouses
- Characteristics of the Cloud Data Warehouse
- Pricing Models
- Data Storage
- Cloud Data Warehouse Service Models
- Cloud Data Warehouse Deployments
- Cloud Data Warehouse Evaluation Process
- Technical Use Cases for Cloud Deployments
- Selecting the Cloud Data Warehouse Service Provider
- Dremel Tree Architecture
- Data Structures in Snowflake
- Data Clusters
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.