Published: 27 January 2020
Focusing on key tasks such as interfaces, training and testing during the implementation of a TMS can help reduce implementation times, costs and headaches. Supply chain technology leaders can use this research to learn how to overcome pitfalls in TMS implementation.
Included in Full Research
- System Configuration — Preparation Is Key to Avoid Operational, Process and Optimization Misalignment in the TMS Configuration
- Interface Preparation
- Master Data Preparation
- Verify and Validate — Ensure a High-Quality Implementation
- Be flexible on Go-Live Dates
- Deployment and Go Live — Ready, Steady, Go!
- A Need for Continuous Training