Published: 28 January 2020
Healthcare and life sciences CIOs believe automation is game-changing, yet most lack the shared vision and governance to achieve adoption at scale. CIOs must establish an automation CoE to build engagement, overcome cultural barriers and progress toward hyperautomation.
Included in Full Research
- Robotic Process Automation Alone Can’t Deliver Enterprise Automation
- Develop an ACoE Charter Capturing a Shared Vision and Objectives to Avoid Roadblocks on Your Automation Journey
- Build a Governance Framework to Overcome Cultural Barriers and Manage Change
- Engage Operations Staff in Innovation Workshops to Co-create ACoE Service Offerings
- Start Small, but Plan for Enterprisewide Expansion and Evolution